"Create a Team . . . Create a future free of MS”
TeamMS is a program promoting community involvement through participating in the MS Society’s local core fundraising events. TeamMS enables your associates to create teams with their co-workers, families, friends, suppliers, distributors, etc. to participate in fun filled walking and cycling events where they and your customers work and live.
As a TeamMS partner, you are associating with one of the best known charitable organizations in the country. Through its numerous client programs, the MS Society of Canada, BC Division supports the over 8,000 British Columbians who are affected by MS while at the same time, funding ground breaking research into the cause and cure of this disease.
- Builds teamwork, unity and pride with your staff
- A fun, social opportunity that promotes health, fitness and employee well-being
- Boosts your company’s reputation visibility and profile in the community
- Enhances corporate reputation through association with a credible, national and bilingual charity
- Is employee-driven and cost-effective to execute
- Allows employees to take an active role in supporting MS services and research
4 EASY STEPS to a successful TeamMS Program:
- Announce senior level endorsement
- Designate Team Captains (internal Team Champion)
- Develop and promote an employee incentive plan
- Host an employee “ kickoff” event
What the MS Society will do for you!
Our TeamMS staff will reduce the demand on your resources with on going support and mentoring of your Team Captains.
- Establishing TeamMS goals, plans and activities
- Helping register team members
- Assisting with recruitment and fund raising efforts
- VIP treatment including gifts, team photos and prizes
- Use of online fundraising system, customize team fundraising page
- TeamMS staff available to come and make presentations to staff to encourage involvement and motivate staff members to participate
Similar to any company social outing, TeamMS is an exciting, motivating opportunity for employees to bond and be publicly recognized for their involvement within the community. Be a part of a growing team and join us as we take part in the fight to end MS.
Please visit www.mssociety.ca for more information on our events. Or contact Fundraising Coordinator, Cyndi Ternovoy at your local MS Office: 250-493-6564 or cell #(250)462-0997 email:firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team.