THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS!
The MS Society is able to provide services and support research for people living with MS because of our amazing volunteers. Your commitment is truly appreciated and we thank you for all your help to make our chapter successful and fulfil our mission!
We are fortunate to have a team of committed volunteers who help out in various capacities throughout the year in areas such as fundraising events, leadership, office work, and programs/client services.
JOIN THIS AMAZING TEAM OF MS SOCIETY VOLUNTEERS
The MS Society is a volunteer driven organization – we could not accomplish our mission without support from our volunteers. There are many ways you can help us support people living with multiple sclerosis. Join our amazing team of volunteers. We are looking for people to lend their time and talent. Always looking for leaders for support groups must have a positive attitude towards living with M.S. and sensitive to the issues faced by people living with M.S. Training available from Community Service Coordinator. Please contact Sherry Wezner by e-mail at email@example.com or call 250-762-5850.
TO VOLUNTEER For the Scotiabank MS Walk Click Here to download the application.
For more information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-762-5850.
Client Services/Program Volunteers
As a non-profit agency, everything we do relies on the energy and expertise of volunteers. Our program and client services volunteers assist with many roles from peer support to advocacy.
· Volunteer Legal Advocacy Program (VLAP) – If you are a lawyer or have advocacy experience and some spare time we would love to hear from you. We are also seeking volunteers who have patience and enjoy working with people to help clients with their Canada Pension Plan – Disability Benefits application.
· Journey to Wellness Volunteers - is a holistic approach to health using adult education methods to empower and support individuals living with MS. This exciting approach to living well with MS is lead by volunteers who facilitate the sessions. Call us to learn more about becoming a leader or participating in the program.
· Peer Support Volunteers – Do you have MS? Would you like to be trained to provide support for others who are living with MS? Call us today.
The MS Society is always seeking volunteers interested in serving on one of our many committees. Committee members are active in guiding the work of the MS Society and in organizing our many events. The time commitment and meeting locations will vary.
- Okanagan Chapter Board Members
- Scotiabank MS Walk Steering Committee Members
- MS Bike Tour Steering Committee Members
back to top